When I formed this business, eliminating potential forms of bias was crucial to me, and I believe we have achieved this goal with our fee-only structure. Knowing what I know now, if I were not in this business, there is no question that I would be working with a fee-only advisor and advising my friends and family to do the same.
Some of the many financial areas that we address:
Individuals and Families
- Retirement saving and planning
- Asset allocation and investment management
- 401(k) rollovers and advising on current 401(k) investments
- Planning for higher education/college funding needs
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA, Roth IRA, SEP, and Simple)
- Financial planning for specific goals
- Estate planning (transfer of wealth)
Small Businesses / Churches and Non-Profits
- Financial advising
- Cash management
- Employee benefits (retirement plans)
If you want to learn more, contact us to schedule an initial meeting. We can discuss your specific situation and give you a chance to ask us any questions that are important to you. This meeting also allows us to see if personalities mesh well and if we are in fact a good fit for you. We prefer conversation to one-size-fits-all questionnaire forms.
Thinking about investments and planning is what I genuinely love to do. I look forward to learning more about you, your situation, and how we might be able to help you!
12400 Coit Road #1000
Dallas, TX 75251
Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn